Thursday, September 08, 2005

Gilbert

I'm still pissed I missed Gilbert Gottfried at Caroline's two weeks ago. So I've been haunting his website looking for more dates. I haven't found any but I did find this picture:




This is my new favorite picture of all time. What kind of conversation could these two have? My first assumption would be, 'none' but if there was one it couldn't be any longer than this:

"Hey Cindy, take a picture with me!"

(CIND WALKS UP RELUCTANTLY.)

"Oh, ok, who are you again?"
"I'm Gilbert Gottfried. I'm a comedian!"
"Oh, ok."
"I was the host of 'USA Up All Night'!"
"Oh, ok."
"I was in 'Problem Child'! Or maybe it was 'Problem Child 2'! You know, they never told me which one it was!"
"I have to go now."
"I was the parrot in 'Aladdin'!"
"Oh I liked 'Aladdin'. The parrot was cute."
"That was me!"
"You don't look anything like your character."
"You know you look almost naked in that dress! Maybe even better than naked!"

(CINDY IS ALREADY GONE.)

No comments: