Saturday, September 10, 2005

Don Hills


Last night was pretty good. Decent turn out. To those of you who came by from here, we really appreciate you coming out.

A shorter set than usual but a giant stage! It was actually intimidating at first. Took me a little longer to get over my nervousness and warm up to the place. First time Chris was on a drum riser and I certainly wasn't used to it. I had to jump up there a few times and see him. On the plus side, we added two new songs that seemed to go over well. It's a good sign when people like the new stuff better. It usually means you're coming together as a unit.

We've been very particular about our volume levels lately (you wouldn't believe how many bands just get out there and blast it) but I think I could have pushed my guitar just a hair. I'm assuming the sound guy made up for it. All of this is, of course, Monday morning quarterback.

Next, we're back at Arlene's Grocery on Sept. 22 10 p.m. Hope to see you there.

No comments: