Thursday, January 19, 2006

A Play Cole Premiere!


I'm really excited about this. Andrew just posted our latest film "Tension Envelopes" at the Play Cole website. We shot this a month ago so YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS. That means if you came to our screening last March YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS. If you own our first dvd YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS. If you downloaded all our other films YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS.

But there's hope. You can see it right over here. It's 3 and a half minutes so the standard rules of watching it at work apply. Enjoy, then come back and leave a review.

UPDATE: Apple hates Play Cole! Looks like the traffic blew out Andrew's Apple site. I guess we need Playcole.com pronto. Thanks for showing Apple you love us!

UPDATED UPDATE: We've moved it to youtube.com which also lets us host it right here. That's the coolest damn thing I've ever seen. "Tension Envelopes" lives!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT still!

I have not mastered getting around our firewall here....but I will watch this!

Is Play Cole 2 words? you know, just in case Wikipedia calls.....

Mark Feigenson said...

Jonboy-

Either the link is busted, or I'm an idiot. The latter is likely, but check it out.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Apple nuked the site. Play Cole probably ate a little too much bandwidth.

He's like that.

Anonymous said...

Nay, nay. 'Tis I, the webmaster, who be the idiot! I thought my .Mac account was going to renew automatically, but alas, it did not. I shall renew it Friday, and the site should be back up and running. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see we had an alternate venue. Nice work, Jon. As for the site, we are experiencing technical difficulties. I'm talking to Apple. At least the film can be viewed, so I'm not as "tense."

Anonymous said...

UPDATE: The site is back up.

Anonymous said...

Just in time. I think I hear Mr. Ingersoll coming.