Monday, May 21, 2007

Batman 1: Harvey Dent

It's Batman Week at Not In My Book! There are a few reasons for this:

1. I love Batman.
2. It's my birthday this week.
3. There's a Batman related surprise coming.
4. Here, we do what I say.

Shooting has begun on the sequel to "Batman Begins". Right now it's called "The Dark Knight" and Christian Bale and Christopher Nolan have returned. Even better, Two-Face and the Joker are the villains. But you probably know all that. What you may not know is Warner Brothers has just released the first official picture:




That's Aaron Eckhart as Harvey and eventually Two-Face. Already he looks more the part than Billy Dee Williams or Tommy Lee Jones. The only movie I've seen Eckhart in so far is "Thank You For Smoking" and if that movie is any indication, he's perfect. No pictures of his Two-Face makeup yet, but there is a surprise if you go here.

1 comment:

Mark Feigenson said...

Rent "In The Company Of Men". It's a sick movie, but totally worth seeing, and the first place I ever remember seeing my boy Aaron.