Thursday, February 02, 2006

My first stand-up show!


Yes, it's happening. After a few open mikes and way too many excuses, I have my first stand-up gig this Wednesday night! I'm excited (is excited the word? No, it's petrified but let's move on) to finally do the purest form of comedy after so many years in writing and sketch. Andrew is sharing the bill with me and you're invited.

NY Comedy Club
241 E. 24th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenue
New York, NY
Wednesday 2/8/06
9 p.m.

This may be the only chance to see me perform as I may curl into a ball immediately after. If it's bad. If you come, it will be good. And I'll be writing for "the Simpsons" the very next week.

2 comments:

Cromely said...

You should bring a violin and play a few notes between each joke. That could revolutionize comedy.

Serously. I'm sure you'll kill.

Walker said...

Get the flappin Dickey ready, I'm coming with the QBA (Queens Bar All-stars) Even if you suck, which we think you already do, we are going to make it sound like you are Albert Brooks....no wait someone funny, Woody Allen....i know I'm relentless. In the words of Crusty the Clown "Me So Solly"