Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Vote for Andrew!


I got this email from Andrew Torres today:

A couple of weeks ago I did a three-minute presentation for The
Speaking Channel, a broadband channel devoted to effective
communication. Each contestant had to sell a "product," without props
or graphs. The "product" I chose to sell was myself, since I was
basically auditioning for my own broadband show. I did it kind of like
stand-up, since that's what I'm used to.

Here's where you come in. Please head over to the Speaking Channel
website and vote for me.


Andrew's good at a lot of things but he is a born broadcaster. This is exactly where he wants to be and needs to be. So let's show him the power of this blog. Head over to the Speaking Channel and vote. You don't even have to watch his video (but if he asks, say you did).

Vote for him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vote early and vote often!