Sunday, May 28, 2006

Headshots

Want to confront your insecurities? Spend the day looking at 200 pictures of your face.

I needed a headshot for comedy and I couldn't put it off any longer. I hate the image side of performing. I hate looking at me and judging the results. I'm of the mind where the work should speak for itself. But when you're a performer, the work is you. And the process of editing feels a lot like high school.

Thankfully, Ulrike did a great job and there are a few pictures I actually like.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it too! That's quite the dad expression, by the way :)

Anonymous said...

Oh you sexy beast!!! Rrrrrrrr!!!!!

Mark Feigenson said...

You are one good-looking man, my friend. Now, if you'll just CALL ME BACK.

Walker said...

Monica is dead on...you look like your Father contemplating his next move in the Battle of the Bulge!

Jon Clarke said...

So, is that an insult?