Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Vote!

Today's the mid-term elections.

Usually I take a long time to decide who I'm voting for. I'm a Democrat but I don't blindly run down party lines. I look at both candidates and align myself with the person I agree with on the issues. You know, the way you're supposed to. If I don't have a strong opinion about either candidate, I don't vote.

But screw that. Today I'm going in and swiping my hand down the Democratic column. Things are so screwed in this country I think the Republicans need to be punished. First with blunt instruments. Then with expulsion. I don't think I'll get away with hitting them but if I can help get more Democrats (or God forbid, liberals) into office, then so be it. It's entirely irresponsible. I'm doing it anyway.

I'm Jon Clarke and I approve this message.

No comments: