Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Batman and Son" review up at figures.com!


Most of you reading this blog will immediately say, "Batman has a son?" I wish I could explain the story to you but it's still going and it's Grant Morrison, which means I barely understand it. But I do understand the idea of more Batman figures. And I support it. My review starts like this:

Batman and Son is based on the new comic series where Batman and Lamont run a junkyard in Los Angeles. Or it’s a four-issue story where Talia mutates the League of Shadows into a Man-Bat army and presents Bruce Wayne with Damien, a son which may have been conceived in the “Son of the Demon” graphic novel. One or the other.

Read the rest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My reaction would have gone more to if you dressed like Batman on Halloween too....you and Ben making little adventures around the neighborhood dressed in your costumes...I mean uniforms.

Actually, you don't pick up the phone sometimes...maybe that is EXACTLY what you are doing!!! I knew this Jon-stay-at-home-with-the-baby idea was a bit crazy, but now it is serving for the greater good of Gotham/New York! Does that make me Talia?