Monday, February 05, 2007

Super Bowl

I know less about football than anyone in the world but last night was good. When the Bears scored on the kickoff, the energy was charged. No one was taking their time to size up the other team. They were just going to go at it. The rain also squashed most passes and strategy so guys just slammed into one another. That I can understand.

RG, Tim Warner and Mike Drucker came up at the last minute. We were supposed to work on comedy but it never happened. Instead, Renee cooked too much and we spent more time playing Guitar Hero II than watching the game.



I blame that for the lack of work. But man was it fun.

As for commercials, they were pretty lackluster. I've seen enough Bud ads to last me until summer. And the two ads from college students were the same old tired ideas. I just saw a wrap up on the news and I'm really pissed they didn't mention the best one.



Hilarious in so many ways and best of all, a company I'd never heard of before. That's good advertising.

RG posted about last night on his blog and he actually remembers the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I will still try to dig out my tape of the "SuperBowl Shuffle" just to remember days that once were and could have been....