Thursday, August 25, 2005

So these five monkeys are beating a sailor with this ashtray...



This is where I'm supposed to introduce myself. Well far be it from me to fly in the face of tradition...

I'm a 33 year old New Yorker and I'm a professional writer. Currently I work at Ogilvy writing ads for IBM but I've written for comic books, greeting cards, screenplays and lots of other things that didn't sell. I also play lead guitar in the band Saving Grace, of which there is a link on the side. I'm married to the only woman who puts up with this nonsense.

But most importantly, I'm cranky. Lots of things make me irritated and since polite society will have none of it, this is where you can hear all about it. You can also comment and tell me how woefully wrong I am.

Until then, here's a picture of Sideshow's Dr. Doom. I like Dr. Doom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks great! I am lovin Dr. Doom, but even more so, I love that you have a place to put all these rants......not that I don't still "love" to listen to them.

"I have one job. It is stupid, but I am going to do it!" [Galaxy Quest]

Anonymous said...

Curmudgeon! What do you know about curmudgity, you're just a kid! It takes years and years to become even an apprentice curmudgeon; you act as if you could inherit it! Do you think it's in your DNA (Damn Nasty Always)? Who are your parents anyway; were they even Sixth or Seventh Class Curmudgeons? Just let me tell you what it takes to be a real Pain in the Ass ... (Censored at this point for too much longevity of pointless bile)