Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mr. Tinkertrain

I'm cranking and getting things stuck in my head. Right now it's Ozzy Osbourne's 1991 opener, "Mr. Tinkertrain". And I'm making up my own words.



walker and I loved to do quick parodies. They didn't have to have any kind of theme, just as long as they rhymed with the original line. We went to Coney Island and back rhyming Milli Vanilli's "Blame It on the Rain". But I like "Mr. Tinkertrain" best. Maybe because no one knows it. I liked it so much that I hear these old jokes every time I hear the song. They're all stupid.

That's why they call me

Mr. Tinkertrain
Nirvana's Kurt Cobain
majestic Lake Champlain
Just to complain
Megadeth's Dave Mustaine
high on cocaine
Dr. Frasier Crane
ambassador to Spain
King of Pain
prescription for Rogaine
Insane in the membrane
Aragorn's the Dunedain
Yelling across the plains
Lion has a mane
Mr. Windowpane

Now you try!

No comments: