Monday, February 09, 2009

NYCC Coverage



Pop Culture Zoo has posted three of my articles from the con. They're here:

Mattel DC action figures revealed

Matty Collector news

Batman: Battle for the Cowl Panel

And here are my pictures.

But here's a few pieces of news I didn't submit:

1. The second show was not as good as the first. Less focus, more heckling.

2. The Green Lantern panel was the best I've been to.

3. Judah Friedlander and Chuck Nice were on an MTV panel. Chuck knew no one knew who he was and came out with guns ablazing. Smart.

4. The Wonder Woman animated movie is the best they've done yet. This is made all the more impressive because it's about Wonder Woman.

5. I almost ran Joss Whedon over with Ben's stroller. And was too star struck to use it as an opening.

It looks like I won't be able to afford San Diego this year. And the New York con is moved to October next year. So I'll return with more coverage in eighteen months!

1 comment:

Mo Diggs said...

5. I almost ran Joss Whedon over with Ben's stroller. And was too star struck to use it as an opening.

Hahah. I would email my stepdad this line if he read his email. How was the Lost segment? Table?