Thursday, September 28, 2006

Who Wants Action Figures?

I'm back to working from my home office for the first time in a few months and I've noticed something: I buy too many toys. The Balrog still has no place to stand and the closet is getting full of plastic bins. Stuff has to go.

I'm selling a bunch of my G.I. Joes on ebay. I got back into G.I. Joe two years agos because Marvel announced a line in the same scale. The idea of the Hulk picking up a G.I. Joe tank was too good to skip. At the same time, Hasbro announced they were discontinuing the 3 3/4" line. I went a little nuts. The end result? Marvel's new line was disappointing and the G.I. Joes came back. You can buy a bunch of them from me here.

I'm also getting rid of some Marvel Minimates. Between the samples I get from Art Asylum, a large box Joe Franzem gave me last month and the ones I bought I have quite a few extras. They're for sale here.

Bid early. Bid often. Get these things out of my house.

2 comments:

EM said...

Sweet fucking Jesus, Jon ...

I'm crying right now as we speak. I don't know why ...

It's truly an unbelievable situation when the sale of toys can be a person's breaking point ...

ps, check out the Ween video on Vinyl Edition, I think you'll dig it.

Walker said...

My son John said he'll fight you for em'.....or a light saber duel?