Sunday, September 10, 2006

Day of Rest

For over a year, I've updated this blog every day. I think you've gotten the message now that I'm dedicated. But traffic goes down on the weekends and I'm usually dashing something off quick to make my deadlines. My freelance job has stayed full-time for two months now. And the further I get in stand-up the harder I have to work.

So I'm dropping to six updates a week. Don't cry. I'm not sure if I'll take Saturdays or Sundays off but I'll only be updating once a weekend. The rest of the week will see regular daily postings as usual.

Fortunately, this announcement means I've updated both days this weekend. So the new schedule won't go into effect for another week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why Lord Why!!!!!

Thats good man, you need some rest. It sounds like you're busy as hell to.