This week is Comicon, the center of all things geek. And I'm mildly curious. Not salivating and counting the days like most on the message boards. What's wrong with me? Lots of things actually. I:
1. Went to San Diego in 2008. Don't need to go back.
2. Think "Batman Begins" is a better movie than "Dark Knight"
3. had Laser eye surgery
4. Find Grant Morrison cryptic.
5. was 39 before I ever saw a full episode of "Doctor Who"
6. don't care who shot first
7. prefer hardcover reprints to actual silver age comics
8. am outright terrible at video games
9. can wait for Harry Potter on blu-ray
10. now that everyone in the world is a geek, still feel left out.